Friday, February 10, 2012

Bondage

Obviously and irrefutably, I enjoy the thought and the reality of all sorts of bondage and containment. But, one can take this another step. Imagine for a moment that I did not enjoy these thoughts so much, or to just consider one type of bondage imagine that I did not like the idea of wearing a chastity belt. It is not outside the realms of reality that the idea of wearing the belt is much more wonderful than the reality of wearing it. I doubt this, but it is possible.

So let's say for argument's sake that I don't like being put in a chastity belt, or let's say that I am ambivalent (does the word ambivalent really belong in the same sentence as the word 'chastity belt'?) So, let's say that I am not really getting a kick out of the restraint. I, personally, would rather that I were not in the belt.

Okay. So, is that it? It's a flop because I am not enjoying it. Or, is there something more to gain than my enjoyment?

I'm being objectified, actually. I'm being put in my place. The main purpose of the exercise is, perhaps, that I am being reminded that I'm really no different to a chair. I serve a purpose. The chair is for sitting on. I am meant for his physical pleasure. I belong to him. He owns me and what's more he can do what he wants with me. If he wants to bound me up and keep me that way until it pleases him to go get that key and release me, that's what he will do.

Here's the thing. It's not about me and what brings me pleasure. It is all about him. If I get pleasure from the containment, that's secondary; superfluous information; unintentional; irrelevant.

Except...that sort of thought plays on a woman's mind; follows her wherever she may go; has her lips upturned into a smile in situations that really don't call for such a sense of joy and pleasure. The thought of being an object, a sexual object at the behest of the man overtakes her and leaves her plans for the day in a crumpled mess on the floor. Her mind is mush. Strategic thinking is now impossible as naughty thoughts overtake her mind.

She is not meant to be enjoying herself. Except, she is.

5 comments:

  1. Lol! You're so beautifully perverted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I especially love the line - "Strategic thinking is now impossible as naughty thoughts overtake her mind."

    regards,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is a paradox, isn't it? An act that a submissive doesn't enjoy triggers a pleasurable reaction specifically because performing it such a perfect expression of submission. And by virtue of this, the act then becomes pleasurable. While it's puzzling, it has a happy ending--both parties get what they desire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rollymo: Fortunately, I learned some years ago now to consider being called a pervert a great compliment. Thank you.

    Michael: When naughty thoughts overtake me, my priorities change markedly!

    Jake: Well said. Doing what you don't necessarily want to do (before you actually do it) implies a very strong connection with that person, or else why would you agree to do what you think you don't want to do in the first place?! And, I find that I often do really want to do it but I need a nudge - coz what I have to do is not necessarily easy or entirely (or at all) comfortable (at least at first). It is terribly complicated isn't it?! But, as you say, both parties get what they desire and you can't beat a win:win situation. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vesta, it was meant as a heartfelt compliment. I concur and you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete