Thursday, June 9, 2011

SEX


So, what it is all about, folks? Well, there are a number of factors but very high on the list is great sex. And, why is sex so important? I can't speak for you. I can only speak for me. It fills me with 'feel good' endorphins. It makes me feel that all is right in my world. It makes me glow. It makes my eyes bright and my lips form a smile and it makes me feel warm and tender to all that I meet in my path through life. It weaves its spell over me for at least 24 hours.

I feel completely alive.
I feel a woman.
I luxuriate in my femininity.


And, I think how I might engineer it that we can do it all over again, at the earliest opportunity!

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant Post. Concise, to the point...You captured it perfectly.
    I think you can speak for an awful lot of us, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loves this! and the image that went along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 10, 2011

    Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I see that we are in complete agreement.

    ReplyDelete