Thursday, July 9, 2015

Facets of my submissive personality

I've been wondering lately if there aren't a number of facets that make up a submissive woman. In my case, I've identified three main facets.

1) The inner slut. She's called 'cindi'. She can be seduced or aroused fairly easily although her level of arousal will vary from time to time, depending on the circumstances in which she finds herself. The more desired and accepted she is, the more she'll reveal the depths of that sluttiness. If she is called upon very regularly, well then this element of this submissive woman is prominent and constant; more or less shoves all the other facets to one side.

2) 'Girl'. She is the everyday entity; the person who goes about her days such that her submissiveness is more or less 'blind' to other people, except her Dominant, who can call on her service at any time of the day or night - not necessarily, or at all, related to her 'inner slut', but rather that understanding that she carries in her bones that she knows her place and that she has a boss.

3) L'il one. There's a child like element to my personality. I don't think this can be denied, otherwise why is an admonishment as natural to me as a teacher admonishing a child, a parent admonishing a child, or an owner admonishing a dog? I can feel small. I can desire protection and guidance. I adore to be tucked into bed, or told I can or can't have something. I crave the sort of unconditional love that comes with this element of my personality. I can do wrong but I can also be punished and forgiven.

Of course, as any other submissive woman reading this would know, or any other Dominant who understands what makes such women tick, it gets complicated. These facets can't necessarily be kept separated.

Approach 'l'il one' about her behaviour, tell her off and tell her she can't have anything sweet for a month, and once she's registered within her bones her anger with herself for getting herself into this mess, she'll be very aroused indeed. Is she 'l'il one' any more or has 'the slut' been prompted to make an appearance? Speak to "girl" and she may well have a lovely moment of registering her satisfaction of life in her little guilded cage. Suddenly 'the slut' may appear. It's hard to keep that facet of the persona at bay really because both 'girl' and 'l'il one' can be aroused by feeling some force which then translates into arousal.

In my ideal fantasy relationship, all facets would be called on at different times, subject to the whim of the Dominant and the necessities of the moment. Whichever facet he calls to the fore, it's another opportunity to feel at peace; to feel oneself.


No comments:

Post a Comment