Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Modification

The record shows that I've been anally 'trained'. It's not just about anal sex being easier. Maybe it is all about that for some people, but it's not so in my case. It's got a great deal to do with how I function best. I sometimes refer to it as an addiction, because I have come to rely on anal plugs as being an important part of my life. They are necessary for my well-being. They cannot be done without. There's no negotiation here. If you have high blood pressure you take some sort of medication for that. I use anal plugs for my own good mental health.

You'd think - my goodness, after all this time it's a reasonable damn assumption - that I wouldn't forget this; that it would not slip my mind. You'd also think, that like someone who takes lithium for a condition, you'd reconcile yourself to the fact that you must take your medication every single day.

In an ideal world, in an ideal mindset, this would be the case. I don't think a Dominant should necessarily be the one to insist that the treatment is taken routinely. But, being dumdum sometimes happens to even the smartest people. It happened to me this morning.

I semi-woke aware of there being something wrong. It can be hard to identify what is wrong in that sleepy state but I recall making the effort to go and retrieve a plug and insert it. In my haze more sleep won over my understanding of what I should do. The day got going. I dressed and did some chores, but this aggitation refused to let go of my psyche. Nothing was going quite like I'd like it to go. In my mind that was a much bigger deal than it ought to have been.

Two hours later the aggitation was still firmly in place and refusing to budge. I worked through it, in the sense that it didn't derail my plans, but the world, even with the winter sun painting a shine over the day, was annoying the hell out of me. I knew enough to know that my company was of no worth to anyone. Oh sure, I listened to the Moroccan boy wax lyrical about his new cheese, and the flower girl and I talked plant species, but inside I just wanted to put my head in my hands and be by myself.

I came home. All I could think to do was to take a 'St. John's Wort' tablet. These nerves were too close to the surface. Something needed to settle them down. And, then, the thought was there. What about plugggi?? PLUGGGI. Of course. It had been days since I had embraced plugggi.

I moved quickly, anxious for that moment when it hits home. And, there it was...

A blank mind.
Aggitation gone.
Peace.

Is it all in my mind? Has the suggestion been put into my head that I must use pluggi every day, forever? Was my mind manipulated to suit his fancy? Or, did it just happen that way - that my body accommodated pluggi and insisted thereafter that an empty hole was an unnatural state? Or, both?

Well, it is done now, written in stone. It doesn't really matter how it happened any more.  Pluggi = peace. That's just the way it is.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need and crave being plugged. Did it take you a while to need to be plugged or did you want it from the first time you were plugged?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...to have that love to be plugged...am still learning to cope with wearing it....smiles...don't think it will become an addiction for me though vesta...laughs

    ReplyDelete
  3. FD: It was a very gradual process. It was used as the primary way into expressing, not just my submissive nature but also my sexual appetite; my desire to be 'claimed' or 'owned'. Although I often needed a bit of a carrot and stick approach along the way, I was smitten from the very first time.

    blossom: I understand and don't let it cause you a moment's worry. There are so many other strategies and you don't need to worry about ones that you don't enjoy. But, there is no denying I can find immediate pleasure from inserting a plug. You know, under the right circumstances, perhaps someone could be trained to take comfort from putting a carrot in one's mouth. *Not* using it was the way I was punished. It's interesting because there's nobody making demands on me any more and still I go to it as a source of comfort and consolation.

    ReplyDelete