Saturday, November 3, 2012

Take care

With so much devastation in the aftermath of Sandy, it doesn't really feel right to focus on kinky things. True love and care for one another is what will get people through this trial.

And yet, this photo says so much. Look at the way that the girl on the left is caring for the one in the suit. And, imagine how freeing it is to have one's head emptied of worry and an overactive mind.

It's photographs like this that remind me that power exchange relationships at their best are about loving relationships.

Hang in there. There will be better days. We're thinking of you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the good thoughts. Some of my family has been badly hit by Sandy, we lost power for six days .. lots of bad food to through out. But nobody I know was hurt and for that I am thankful today.
    That being said, on Friday night I had the delightful distraction of going to a kinky club for a few hours with Sir.. a girl couldn't ask for better in the midst of such turmoil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nbs: The vast majority of my readers are in the USA, so of course my thoughts turned to them and how they might have been affected. Added to that, my son plans to move to NYC soon so that was an added component of concern.

    I am very happy to hear that no-one you know was hurt and that you managed some pleasant distraction in amongst the turmoil swirling about you. That's what I figured - that I wasn't hurting anybody by offering a little distraction.

    My very best wishes.

    ReplyDelete