Monday, September 10, 2012

Lust

When I 'let go' and give up all control, it feels a bit like this photograph. Whilst it may not be evident let me assure you this girl is glowing; loving every moment of surrender and being in the gentleman's care. She may be on a leash but she has no complaints. She kneels willingly, blissfully aware that nothing feels quite as good as this.

Is it that she is the centre of his attention? It could be. Could it be that to lower herself in this way is to rise to the heights of pleasure? That may be so.

For me, to relinquish control and do exactly as I'm told is to soar to heights that I can't reach any other way. I absolutely love to surrender my will. I absolutely adore the heady feeling of my body reacting to the commands. Not to move a muscle unless directed has a gorgeous feeling of release. Those commands, that rather forceful control of my mind, and then my body, switches on my mind which prepares my body for the purest of pleasure. By now, there are no thoughts at all in my head. Nothing is left but the dumdum slutti fucktoy. And, lust.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Vesta!!! Absolutely!!

    That lust...that feeling of total surrender is what mouse LOVES most...

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she doesn't leave a damp patch on his lovely polished wood flooring. She would surely be caned for making a mess and then instructed to clean it up, before resuming her position. Poor girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mouse: It is a feeling that is as good as it gets.

    rollymo: Really? It *does* seem harsh. Another reader had in mind a seduction from here on...a little champagne and the slow taking off of garments... It's the sort of photograph that can take your mind anywhere it feels like going at the time, I think.

    ReplyDelete