Monday, November 21, 2011

And while I am on a roll...

I've just finished the first subject of the writing course; as in, just posted my last module and responded to other responses from classmates. One of the gals noted that Bart and I seemed made for one another - had moved onto the next stage of writing, which is to use one another to make editorial changes; to respectfully convince one another that the other needs to make changes/improvements.   I responded that I had set my sights on Bart from the get go. Okay, Bart was the only male, but that is not the only reason. Bart is irreverent. Bart loves to tell jokes and most important of all, Bart likes to laugh and have FUN!

Having fun in a D/s relationship is probably the most important thing of all. Having fun in LIFE is probably the most important thing of all. It is why I watch the 'Big Bang Theory' most nights with my boys; because Sheldon makes me laugh.

cindi can be really silli; dumdum; an airhead. But, cindi has a blast. cindi has lots and lots of fun; giggling away madly...yes, sometimes even at her own jokes. She is ditzi. She can't even spell! But, here's the thing: She doesn't care.

Sure, sometimes a D/s relationship  is all business; sometimes things are serious. But, laughing is very good therapy for the soul. Try it. You'll see what I mean. Well, Bart gets it...

3 comments:

  1. seems like the time has not really come for either of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir J: Oh?! Really?! Are you writing again...? How funny! Well then, why not respond to my email too...!!? Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!

    Yes, laughter is v important --- for the soul and more importantly for the digestion. All the best, most novelly novels are comedies.

    PL

    ReplyDelete