Monday, June 28, 2010

Surrender

I was in the bedroom just before and I had the radio on listening to my favourite station. It was the music afternoon show; the one commentated by the man with the sexy, dark voice. It is a bit hit and miss that show of his but this afternoon he played a slow, jazz piece and it put me into a relaxed state of mind. I was off somewhere else. It finished and on came the seductive voice:

"That was about two lovers in the middle of the night. They have been quarrelling. But the man says to the woman, "Is your point of view so important to you that you want to quarrel this way? Surrender. Doesn't that sound more fun?"

I've no idea if the music was really about two lovers quarrelling, or if he made it up for his own entertainment (and mine) but he makes a good point, don't you think?

Surrender.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, very good point and I think you're happy when you surrender.

    FD

    ReplyDelete