Monday, March 1, 2010

Collaboration

A few months ago, seven months actually, a cyberspace friend and I talked about collaborating in a little story. I can't reconstruct how we came up with this theme but as the conversation evolved it became apparent that my job was to get a group of girls out of their relatively comfortable lives and deliver them into the hands of a sadist who would have complete control over them until such time as they were suitably trained for the next stage of their lives.

We talked a little over the next day or two as to how the story would unfold and with each passing moment it was apparent that poor little Vesta was in way over her head. These poor, darling little things were about to undergo a series of trials and it was she who had to lead them there with her pen.

Now, I have written many a story before where a poor l'il thing has undergone a sound whipping or what not, but in all those stories that was me. I was not hurting anybody else. I was only hurting me. In this story, there are no less than twelve young damsels in distress and they can't all be me, now can they?

This has been a dilemma in my mind and I'm sure the dear friend in question long gave up hope of receiving the requisite first chapter of our lurid tale. But, if that is so, well he made a big mistake, didn't he? (giggling madly here...)

For, when he wakes up, what he will find in his in box is the first draft of a story that leads all twelve girls to his door in the one hit (possibly not the best word there!).

There is a quiet, reserved, earnest and intelligent one (that's me) and there's a bold, brassy, beautiful one. And, there are ten others - ranging in size, age, nationality, background and personality.

And, guess what? They have all signed an indemnity clause; all left their mobile phones at homes; all ready to be challenged.

See! Little Vesta isn't a scaredy cat at all. She's up for it. Let's see what the man in question plans to do with his darling dozen...

Yayayayayayayayayayay! This is going to be soooooo much fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Twelve? Wow! That's a lot of work! They could "help" each other i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cassie: "help each other"?

    'fraid not. They don't have much motivation to do that...

    Hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this should be fun... :-)

    ReplyDelete