Monday, April 25, 2011

Submission more right than ever

The past two weeks have been a very special time for me. I have loved my time in London and my daughter assures me I have seen more of London now than most Londoners. I really have done a great many things.

The past few weeks have been a burst of independence for me. Perhaps it was inevitable that by embracing this opportunity - opening my mind to all sorts of opportunities and ideas - that I might forget myself a tad. I confess that for a time a daily ritual was not adhered to.

I don't believe in giving excuses because I am responsible for the decisions I make but I do want to say that living in such close quarters with my daughter (who for now is entirely vanilla) made it difficult to behave in my usual way. Nonetheless, there is an issue of non-compliance which will no doubt be addressed in good time and I, of course, accept and expect that. If an owned girl can't comply with simple commands then there is a big problem that requires correction. Happily, I am back on track with that.

Time without his girl has most definitely set my owner's mind thinking and he has informed me that he wants to embrace our power exchange in a more complete way and that if I accept this, and of course I do, that issues such as non-compliance and poor behaviour might find me in rather uncomfortable positions. As I said to him, if he wants that, then I want that.

This has been a period of extraordinary growth for me in a great many ways. I can feel myself bursting over with ideas and thoughts, but no thought is greater in my mind than that I love being an owned girl: that I embrace my limits and containment with a song in my heart and that I am thankful to have the attention and care to which I have become so accustomed.

I revel in my submission, deplore disconnection, adore my relationships and embrace myself for who and what I am. A shot at independence has cemented in my mind just how right this life is for me. Nebr feer: da bimbo bak soon.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear from cindi soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything you have to do on a regular basis is difficult to keep up. That's why it has to be strictly enforced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. William: It is nice to know that there are a few readers who enjoy hearing from cindi! I know the 'bimbo speeki' must be hard on readers but cindi has to do what cindi has to do. She is overdue for a post, for sure. Hope all is well with you, William.

    Rich: You are quite right. If you asked me to eat an apple a day perhaps I might even find that hard over time and even that would have to be enforced. What I am asked to do daily is more than worthwhile and very enriching to my life. Even so, without enforcement I can be lax about that. It is maddening!

    ReplyDelete