Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Training School - prelude

For as much as I do say here on these pages, there is so much that I can't say. How on earth can I type into this blank space for you all to read, the machinations of my kinky mind?

You surely would not be interested to know about the training school in my mind. How devilishly dirty you would think my mind if I were to detail what happens there.

As much as it will disgust you, I am prepared to reveal that what happens to me there is not at the hands of just one man. Not by a long shot! There are many men who train me at the school and in fact, this is an essential ingredient of the success of the training school. When my body is prepared for my owner, so too is my mind. My mind must become that of a fucktoy and so it is critical that the men have me understand that I may object to nothing.

I don't. I don't object to anything at all because I see what happens to other girls who object and I don't want that to happen to me. To be perfectly honest, I also don't object to my treatment because I have no reason to object. The men keep me in a state of readiness and desire that demands I receive a great deal of attention and it is beyond the scope of one man to fulfil my current needs once they have tapped into my hidden desires.

Sordid, despicable, dark and dirty things happen at the training school and all at the behest of my owner who has provided the men with a long list of requirements before I should be sent home.

Try not to think ill of me. I shall not share with you the demands made of me at the training school. Unless, of course, you want that.

5 comments:

  1. Want it please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't be cruel and not tell us the story of your training school, would you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vesta,
    Yes. Please!
    Take us all on a long and detailed journey...
    Spare nothing and show us all.

    Fascinating idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will not read one word of it!

    (Looking side to side) Well, I'll try not to read it;

    Um...maybe I'll read a little bit (perhaps just the short chapters);

    Uh...and maybe a little bit (of the long chapters), er...just enough to understand, y'understand?

    Oh...I have to read all of it to understand?

    Maybe then. For the sake of science, of course.

    Um...well, where is it Vesta?
    (No! M-m-must...)

    Did you post yet Vesta?
    (...u-u-use...ugh!)

    Don't be a slacker.
    (...su-su-super p-p-powers)

    Hurry up. Want it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness! Okay, if you *want* it, then you shall have it.

    Honestly, the story was not even begun when I entertained myself with this little tease, although it certainly is all going on in my head and should go down on paper fairly easily now.

    Chapter 1 is posted and things just go down, down, down from there. Don't say I didn't warn you now!

    ReplyDelete