Saturday, December 11, 2010

Flash Fiction Friday: The Threesome



As I put my arm around her I felt her shivering with desire but it was still tenuous; liable to explode in my face. I’d led her to this moment; gradual, encouraging suggestions. Just when I dismissed the idea for lack of interest, she said she wanted to do it, for me. But, she was the aggressor here; hedonistic, hungry and assertive. She ground on my leg, spread herself; used her fragile, feminine claws to claim Becky while her full, parted lips moved in on her and overwhelmed her completely.

For now, she was a sexual creature abandoning her sense of jealousy that she should share my attentions. Time would tell if this was an aberration. Support; control; assure; adjust; pleasure and enjoy. Keep my fingers crossed.

(Image source: "King Sol" by Carolyn Weltman)


Flash Fiction Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Nice job. Welcome to FFF, Vesta. I like the way you incorporated the "fragile, feminine claw" in the image to your story. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oversexed Librarian: Thank you for your words of welcome. That is very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to have you with us! If this is the quality we can expect from you in future, I'm very glad you chose to throw your hat in the ring. Tightly constructed and carefully chosen phrasings. Welcome to FFF!

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  4. PB: I so appreciate your kind words of welcome. How did you know to say the very thing that would have me reaching to continue to impress?! I shall do my very best.

    ReplyDelete