Thursday, November 4, 2010

Intermission

I have been writing here regularly for quite some time now and to say that I have been absorbed in issues relating to the power exchange relationship is an understatement.The time has come to take a little self-enforced break from writing on these pages. I am literally forcing myself here, by making this statement, to stay away for a little while from considering and expressing my thoughts on this subject.

Knowing myself as I do, I suspect that my thoughts will take another form and that my files will soon be encumbered with another story or two that I might be able to share with you upon my return. And, I will return because I only have so much will power. Best wishes.

8 comments:

  1. I for one will miss your musings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the enforced time out.. and somehow I feel sure you'll be back eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vesta,

    Sometimes a break is needed...be well and hurry back to us!

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since everyone else is being all accepting, so I guess I shouldn't say -

    - NOOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave us!!!

    Ok, I feel better now.

    I've enjoyed reading you soooo much - I hope you come back soon.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep well, dear Vesta. Enjoy your break.

    PL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take your time dear Vesta. Your readers will not break position.

    Right folks?

    A warm hug, cassie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vesta,

    Enjoy your break! Is it wrong to hope that you have very little will power and your need to write wins out shortly?

    *hugs*

    Serenity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the nice messages. I continue to feel that pontificating in the usual style isn't right at the moment but when something of interest comes up, or when a story or chapter of a story is ready, I am happy to share.

    ReplyDelete