Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Spanking desires

In the past week or so I've read rather a lot of material about spanking and I've watched several little clips that have turned up on tumblr sites that I follow. It's a desire of mine that has returned with some gusto and is pervading my mind on a regular basis at the moment.

On Saturday I asked my husband if we could return to a more disciplinary approach in our relationship. That is, could I ask that he think about when a spanking might be in order. He was all right with that and later in the day just before we left to go out and have a bite to eat for a late lunch he called me into the bedroom. He ordered me over a chair and he spanked me.

Unfortunately, it didn't do what I hoped it would do. His mind rather quickly wandered to pleasure, which is fine of course, except that I think I've been craving the positive effects of a sound thrashing for such a long time the light spanking just didn't do the job. In fact, it frustrated me intensely.

I watched a clip, all put on for the camera of course, where the girl got a spanking over her jeans at school and then a bare bottom spanking at home for getting in trouble at school. The wooden paddle left her with bruises and one can imagine that three days later she'd have more bruising still, making sitting down rather a chore.

I want (well not want, but crave) a spanking that takes me into a sub-space sort of mode. I want the sort of spanking that leaves me clutching at the ropes in some vain attempt to unattach myself and flee. I want to feel that sense of joie de vivre I experience after a sound spanking; that feeling of love not just for my husband but for the whole world; that full body orgasm that makes me high as a kite on life. I want it to feel more than a bit uncomfortable when I sit. Do I want to experience the pain of a spanking? I actually don't. Do I crave a tear producing spanking? I really do.

10 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel. I find myself feeling the same way when i read fiction and watch spanking clips. I get all out of sorts. Its even more agitating when you are expecting a hard sound spanking and you get some taps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy: It is nice someone understands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! here you are again! I lost you and now i have stumbled upon you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give him time. If this was his first go after a long break, and he isn't "wired" for this sort of play the way that you are, he's going to be naturally inclined to hold back. Remember, you have brought this aspect of pay into your relationship, and you have asked for it back now. Be encouraging, thank him for his participation and let him know that it's alright, in fact desirable, for him to go hard enough make you cry in these situations. He might find that difficult to understand and assimilate fully, especially as he is a natural protector, so find time to explain in ways he might understand. You need to give him confidence that it's really the right treatment for you... and perhaps help him find ways to really let go and thrash you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. little: I have a rather complex and perverse relationship with this web journal but I do keep coming back...

    ReplyDelete
  6. rollymo: You're quite right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. Switching modes to incorporate spanking in the midst of a strong day-to-day vanilla relationship is never easy. I hope you find a way to work it work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abel: You've been on my mind lately. I've been meaning to write and catch up on news with you for ages. I'll get to that.

    I think the world of worry got in the way for us. Financial worries consumed him and left precious little space for doing what were doing before that so effortlessly. I'm trying to open the door wide so that he returns to me in this way. It made us both happy, relaxed and satisfied campers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hang in there, it will come, sounds like the discipline side of things has been absent for a while....so give it time. and remember...be careful what you wish for. :)
    Hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. kiwigirliegirl: A strict discipline thing wouldn't work for us which is why I like the approach where he says that he thinks "it's time" for a spanking, all things considered. I like the physical stimulation and what that does to my mindset. I also like to feel that he is in control and that he is going to focus on me long enough to give me a good spanking. It's arousing to me sexually and to him. I think, given that this has been a time of disconnect due to the focus and energy being put in other areas of life, that a spanking arrangement is the best way back to one another. I'm already seeing vast improvement in our sense of happiness. Thanks for the warning. It's always good to tread carefully with these things. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete