Monday, October 19, 2015

Mindfucking as Art

I might read something, something on a site such as Fetlife.

Something about a guy mindfucking a girl; something about a guy getting so far inside a girl's head with words that her body orgasms without him ever touching her body, save a finger running an invisible line from her breast to her throat; a tweak of a nipple.

I might read of her reaction, a deep breath exhaled. His words, 'That's right. Let go. You belong to me now.'

I don't know how long I have been reading. I have heard no sounds specifically, nor registered any other thoughts. Not only am I 'in the moment' but I am deep inside that place where my most latent inclinations fester and churn. Nothing but those deep desires that dwell in that silent chamber matter.

The author of that mindfucking scene knows women like me well. You don't need to touch us to turn us on. You just have to dig deep into that part of the brain that longs to be seduced and toyed with; to be completely owned.

You just need to act like you're God and we're a disciple, because, right now, you, in fact, are our God and we subscribe to your religion. You have the power to make the world stop. You have the power to initiate mindblowing responses with a few syllables, with silence, with patience, with surprise.

Mindfuck a girl and she's putty in your hands. It's up to you to scuplt something of everlasting beauty.

2 comments:

  1. love this post vesta....its like when Master writes something to this girl she actually realises that she should breathe, she has held her breath that long taking in all and getting lost in His delicious words....smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. blossom: How lovely, "getting lost in His delicious words". The post I read, (and I had a sense of what Roberta Flack must have felt when he was "killing me softly with his words") had a quite hypnotic effect on me, as it did on many women, judging by the comments on the post. Climbing inside the head of a woman has a lovely effect on the body. Turn on the mind and the body follows.

    ReplyDelete